Are the frigid temperatures and endless snowstorms slowing down your workout routine? Take a look at these 5 tips from Team Project ReMind to get race day ready.
- BUDDY UP: Scheduling a run with a buddy will make you both accountable and it’s fun!
- RUN AT LUNCH: Try to get a run in during your lunch break. It helps to break up your day and it let’s you get your run in before the day gets away from you.
- HEAD FOR THE HILLS: When you need a boost, challenge yourself to a hill workout.
- CREATE A GREAT PLAYLIST: There is nothing like a good song to get you moving. Check out this site for tips to building the perfect playlist.
- HAVE A DAILY GOAL: Set a schedule with daily goals to keep you motivated.
Take a look at this training guide that Team Project ReMind uses to train for the Cape Cod Ragnar Relay.